Home is where the heart is, but there’s no escaping the fact that your Chattanooga house is also home to a myriad of germs, bacteria and viruses. For this reason, Safe-Dry® Carpet Cleaning of Chattanooga offers a powerful home sanitation and sterilization service that disinfects carpets, rugs, flooring and upholstery of common bacteria and viruses, and destroys powerful uncommon viruses such as the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We use a powerful commercial strength sanitizer called MediClean (also known as Microban), which has been tested and proven effective against bacteria and viruses that impact the health of homes and offices across the United States. MediClean also kills disease causing germs, fungi, mold, and mildew. MediClean is a water-based formula that is pH balanced and non-corrosive, therefore, it will not damage carpets and rugs, upholstery or flooring. MediClean is a powerful antimicrobial, fungicide, bactericide and deodorizer, all in one, which is why Safe-Dry® Carpet Cleaning of Chattanooga uses it as part of our Chattanooga sanitation and sterilization service.
MediClean has been clinically tested and proven effective against:
Aspergillus niger (Black Mold), Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus terreus, Penicillium citrinum, Athletes’ foot fungi
Most gram-positive bacteria, Most gram-negative bacteria, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus albus, Staphylococcus albus coagulase, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus hemolyticus coagulase, Staphylococcus pyogenes aureus, Staphylococcus citreus, Salmonella choleraesuis, Salmonella typhosa,Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Coronavirus (COVID-19), Influenza A2
- MediClean is a commercial antibacterial sanitizer that destroys dangerous and destructive microorganisms.
- MediClean has been laboratory tested and field tested and has proven to neutralize bacteria, viruses and fungi in residential, commercial and institutional settings.
- MediClean is non-corrosive and pH balanced, making it safe to use on surfaces that bleach and bleach products damage or destroy, such as carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- MediClean is safe for people, pets and the environment, which supports our Safe-Dry® Carpet Cleaning mission of only using products that have been proven safe and effective, as well as products we use in our own homes.
- MediClean is registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
MediClean provides proven disinfection for:
- Home Sanitization & Sterilization
- Office Sanitization & Sterilization
- Sewer back-ups
- Septic tank back-ups
- Toilet overflows
- Pipe breaks
- Water damage
- Mold remediation
MediClean and Mold Remediation:
MediClean is a product that is often used on restoration projects that involve water damage and microbial remediation. MediClean’s antimicrobial properties are strong enough to destroy harmful disease-causing microorganisms but still gentle enough to be used on upholstery, fabrics, rugs, carpets and hard flooring surfaces found in your Chattanooga home or office.
MediClean destroys microorganisms upon contact and provides ongoing protection against the microorganisms and the resulting odor they generate in your home or office. MediClean has been proven to stop odors that are frequently caused by bacteria and other odor causing organisms, and also contains an exclusive odor counteractant that is safe and effective on odors not caused by bacteria.
The seasonal flu virus, coronavirus, a sewage backup or toilet overflow can all bring harmful bacteria and pathogens into your Chattanooga home. Safe-Dry® Carpet Cleaning of Chattanooga TN is here to help keep you and your family safe. Our Safe-Dry® Sterilization service has been trusted by residents across the city to help rid homes and offices of harmful bacteria and viruses. Call us today at (423) 284-0493 to schedule an appointment or you can schedule online 24/7!